Friday, July 27, 2007

Birthday Registry

So I know that you're all up in arms about what to get me for my birthday. I hope that this list makes my gift buying easy...
  1. Daily and Weekly CTA cards, for when I don't feel like dealing with parking
  2. Volunteers to move stuff from Mommy's, Angel's, and Grandma's houses to my new place
  3. A new bike helmet
  4. A bike holder for my car
  5. A trombone and a trumpet
  6. Money
  7. Accessories (earrings, necklaces, bracelets, belts, purses, perfume, make-up, wallets, headbands/scarves, etc.)
  8. An eyelash refill package
  9. 5 extra hours in each day
  10. A (round trip, lol) plane ticket out of the country
  11. Car port for my ipod
  12. Paint for my Apt.
  13. Paint for my car
  14. Target gift cards
  15. A toaster
  16. A microwave
  17. A fashionable laptop bag
  18. Festive stamps
  19. Spa services (Massage, facial, manicure and pedicure)
  20. Love in the form of cards, phone calls, text messages, hugs, visits, and guestbook signage.

6 comments:

Foofa said...

Eyelash refill, that is really funny. I think I might give you a hug or a cookie.

Traveling Matt said...

thanks for the list!

tuscanb said...

Natalie - glad you appreciated it for it's tongue in cheek intent :) I completely forgot to list hugs and cookies, but they are ABSOLUTELY on the "acceptable gift" list!

Monica - Any time! Love you!

Traveling Matt said...

year of the monkey... because you love dubya so much

Urban Chick said...

Happy Birthday Chanda!

atrackbrown said...

so i'm just darned late. i didn't know you had a blog and i missed your birthday. well ... happy birthday (said very weakly) and congrats on the blog. you might want to update more regularly (just a tip).